First of all don’t panic. Keep steady. Trust yourself. Even better trust the creative power that writes through you if you let it.
- My maxim is ‘just to dance with the energies of the greater mind and the greater pen of mystery’
- Keep on writing and you will receive an abundance of cracking ideas
- Remember to add in the ‘jollies’ – these are the trips out, fun play time, sofa and coffee sessions and staring into space, if you are into that (I am)
- Trying hard is not the answer and never was and you already know that, so go easy, smile, shrug those writer’s shoulders and take a deep breath
- You haven’t lost ‘it’ – it’s just time to take a break